Vigorous Immortal Players

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches!

GMSix

GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches! Empty GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches!

Post by GMSix Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

1. What is your name in real and game? Mike - GMSix
    2. What level are you and (win/lose)? lv 20 (1523-1125)
    3. Since how long you been playing Yu-Gi-Oh? May 2009
    4. Have you ever played any clan war before? Yes
    5. How old are you? 23
    6. Where are you from? Beantown
    7. Why do you want to join VIP? Because there active, oh and not lame *brownie point*
    8. How can you benefit the clan? I'm legendary in this game, i can bring prestige and experience
    9. What is your favorite deck? Zero Gemini
    10. When are you available for clan practice? After 6pm est tues-sat / anytime sun & mon
    11. Do you have msn? If you do what is it? and don't put dots after your msn user name. Yes gmsix@hotmai.com
    12. U was in a Clan before? Yes, many. Most known UKU / DX / IllusiveSkyline
    13. When yes, why not anymore? Because of inactivity
    14. Tell us about your self so we get to know you better, and why should we let you try out for our team.
    Because I'm one of the rare intelligent duelists in this game and been around so damn long i can probably point out moves before you even make them just based on your deck structure.

The Wild Cat
    The Wild Cat

GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches! Empty Re: GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches!

Post by The Wild Cat Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you for the application Six ! You already know the procedure and soon we shall begin the tests! I am positive you won't let me down cause I know you well and know what you can do! Good luck!
    eLmoHaNad
    eLmoHaNad

GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches! Empty Re: GMSix has arrive...for Clan Matches!

Post by eLmoHaNad Thu May 26, 2011 9:25 pm

GMSix wrote:
    Because I'm one of the rare intelligent duelists in this game and been around so damn long i can probably point out moves before you even make them just based on your deck structure.

lol r u serious ?
    GMRoyalFlush
    GMRoyalFlush

Post by GMRoyalFlush Fri May 27, 2011 9:07 am

just need to say somthing but IllusiveSkyline guy yestrday scammed me lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:23 am